String in Turbo C

Tawsif Mohammad

Hi,
I'm a student of IUT CEE Department.I've a question on Turbo c that,I
wanna know about string in C Programming.

Your faithfully,

Tawsif Mohammad
095429
Department of CEE
Islamic University of Technology

Michael Karas

I've a question on Turbo c that,I
wanna know about string in C Programming.

Yeah, so why beat around the bush. Cannot you come out and just ask the
question?

Joey Wetherington

Hi,
I'm a student of IUT CEE Department.I've a question on Turbo c that,I
wanna know about string in C Programming.
Please phrase your question in the form of a question.