Structures

Verne

Has anyone else read Teach Yourself Borland C++ Builder in 14 or 21
Days and on pages 60-62 tell me what to do with a Structure called
STRUCTUR.H.

I've gotten along fairly well until I hit this but just don't
understand where I must place the structure so it's recognized.
Please.
Verne

Alan

I like to place the structure right below the preprocessor directives,
like this:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

struct book