Struggling - 'static' vs 'void' etc?

Guest

I am really struggling to conceptually understand classes in C# especially
the use of the strange keywords 'static' 'void' and 'override'....

Is there a 'idiots' way of understanding these concepts broadly before even
touching a line of code....

Thanks
Jason

clintonG

Google: "C# Class Design"
WROX "C# Class Design - Coding Effective Classes Handbook" is what you need.