struts ebooks

Laurent D.A.M. MENTEN

The one you get when you pay a visit to the book store...

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :

Andrew Thompson

Hi all,

I've found ..

That has to be a record. Proving yourself
to be a *lying* spammer within the first
three words of the message body. Classic!

Andrew T.

Lew

Andrew said:
That has to be a record. Proving yourself
to be a *lying* spammer within the first
three words of the message body. Classic!

I was noticing how that disingenous, "I've found this spam site," approach was
a dead giveaway.

I also notice you didn't include "Hi [sic] all, " in your count. Toss out
those noise words!

It's a fair cop, as far as I'm concerned.

Would it be here that I'd say, "Fair dinkum"?

Doesn't it mean, "Truth, mate"?

I know, OT - but so was the OP's original post.

Isn't "7rouzz" the same alias we've seen with this nonsense before?

There, I'm back on topic.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew said:
That has to be a record. Proving yourself
to be a *lying* spammer within the first
three words of the message body. Classic!

I was noticing how that disingenous, "I've found this spam site," approach was
a dead giveaway.

I also notice you didn't include "Hi [sic] all, " in your count. Toss out
those noise words!

Absolutely. I am trying to 'train' people out of using these
bandwidth wasting platitudes, but few people seem to notice,
new people come all the time, and I don't think anyone else
especially cares.
It's a fair cop, as far as I'm concerned.

Would it be here that I'd say, "Fair dinkum"?

"Blood Oath"
Doesn't it mean, "Truth, mate"?

Something like that, but then Aussies also have the
(now) single word exclamation "Struth" (God's Truth).
I know, OT - but so was the OP's original post.

Isn't "7rouzz" the same alias we've seen with this nonsense before?

I don't think so. Someone with a name *similar* to that
is pasting around these parts, but the profile at the
time I checked showed only multi-posted spam.
There, I'm back on topic.

Knew we'd get there!

Andrew T.

Lew

Andrew said:
Aussies also have the
(now) single word exclamation "Struth" (God's Truth).

"'struth!" goes back to pre-Lizzie I English, deep into the origins of the
English language. Ah, Shakspere!