[STRUTS] Html:errors , little confused !?!

sickness

Hello
I've 2 login forms (UserForm, CompanyForm)

In the resource bundle I've setted the "header,footer,..."

errors.prefix=<li>
errors.suffix=</li>
errors.header=<h4><font color="red">Attenzione si sono commessi
errori</font></h4><ul>
errors.footer=</ul>

Now I want to display the appropriate error message under the specific
form that have done the mistake. So the errors of the "UserForm" must
be displayed in a place of my html and the "CompanyForm" in another
place.

I try to put this under my UserForm

and this under my CompanyForm

this works wrong because if the user(or company) don't insert the
username and the password the 2 html:errors display 2 times the
"errors.header" key value of the resource bundle.

How can I display all the errors of a specific form in a unique
"errors.header" (a unique html:errors tag)?

How can I solve this problem?

thanks in advance
SARA