Struts - Servlet action is not available

tim

I've been trying to get validation working on a sample struts
application. I can get it running without validation but when I put the
code for validation in, I get the message Servlet action is not
available. This seems to be occuring when the system tries to read in
the validator-rule.xml file.

The validator-rules.xml file exists in WEB-INF. What config files need
to be changed to add validation?

Any sample files would also be appreciated if that would help solve my
problem.

Thanks,
Tim