    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Tim Slattery, May 25, 2010

  2. Tim Slattery

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Tim Slattery <> wrote:

    >When I do Run|Test Project in NetBeans, the test class compiles, the
    >test console appears at the bottom of the window, and....it says "No
    >tests executed". I have no clue.

    Turns out you don't see any error messages until you click on the
    "Output" panel, right next to the "Test Results" panel. Until then the
    output panel is empty. NOT a good design, IMHO.

    So I have to get up the project properties, go to Libraries|Run Tests.
    I have to add the directory that *contains* WEB-INF, not the WEB-INF
    directory itself. Then I have to right-click the test class and choose
    "Run". Apparently I can't use Test Project on the Netbeans Run menu.

    Tim Slattery, May 25, 2010