Style sheet (CSS) gallery for Visual Web Developer 2008 Express?

Mark B

Is there one or somewhere I can download a gallery of professionally
designed templates?

Steven Cheng [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

As for ASP.NET/Visual studio, it mainly focus on web application's code
logic development. So far for reusable layout components, there exists some
starter-kit project templates:

#Starter Kits and Community Projects
http://www.asp.net/community/projects/

for pure css templates for web page, you can get many via searching for
"html css style template" over web. Here are some style templates I've
found:

#Style Templates
http://toolkit.crispen.org/index.php?cat=templates

#CSS Layout Templates