Style

Mr Newbie

//This is really fundemental, but I dont seem to be able to understand why
my table text wont render as I want it. I have a style sheet which has many
styles for all the standard tags etc. The body style for example will change
when I change the BODY tag specified in the style sheet but the text within
the table seems to be oblivious to this. In an attempt to change all the
text in the table, I created a style with a selector name of TableText. This
does not seem to work either.

//Here is my style below, in the table tag <TABLE class="TableText">
However the table will not conform to the text specified in the style.

Any ideas ?

TableText

{

BACKGROUND-COLOR: white;

FONT-FAMILY: Arial;

FONT-SIZE: 8pt;

FONT-WEIGHT: bold;

LETTER-SPACING: normal;

TEXT-TRANSFORM: none;

WORD-SPACING: normal;

Mr Newbie

Actually, i had forgotten to put the period (.) before the class name. It
works now, however, I have noticed that changes to the styles are not
neceecarilly relfected in the page , you need to sometimes close and open
then up again to make them come into effect, I think this could be a bug.

???

S. Justin Gengo

No, not a bug. It operates very similarly to a web browser. Try View -
Refresh while on the design page.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP