    Thanks,
    Andy

    , Feb 18, 2007

    Stylus Studio offers free support to all users of our product, even
    those with evaluation copies.

    Please go to http://www.stylusstudio.com/SSDN.

    But to answer your question, Stylus Studio itself doesn't do anything
    special with your tags - it is an environment for running XSLT. So
    we'd have to see your XSLT plus the input XML to know what happened.
    If you like, you can post samples of your documents along with your
    post at the SSDN site. (Please also let us know which version you
    are using.)

    , Feb 19, 2007