substitute of semicolon

Vector

Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
semicolon
( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
there anyother way??

Keith Thompson

Vector said:
Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
semicolon
( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
there anyother way??

This was discussed here recently (you're using Google, you can find
the discussion). Yes, it's possible, but there's no good reason to do
so.

Amphibient

I hope this helps with your homework assignment...

Try putting it in an if statement.

Anonymous 7843

Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
semicolon
( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
there anyother way??

chellapas, is that you?!

if so, please post under the same user name each time
so we can find your important messages more easily, thanks!

Charles Sullivan

Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
semicolon
( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
there anyother way??

Use MS-BASIC :)