    semicolon
    ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
    there anyother way??

    Vector, Sep 17, 2005

  2. "Vector" <> writes:
    > Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
    > semicolon
    > ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
    > there anyother way??

    This was discussed here recently (you're using Google, you can find
    the discussion). Yes, it's possible, but there's no good reason to do
    so.

    Keith Thompson, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Vector

    Amphibient Guest

    I hope this helps with your homework assignment...

    Try putting it in an if statement.

    Amphibient, Sep 18, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    Vector <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
    > semicolon
    > ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
    > there anyother way??

    chellapas, is that you?!

    if so, please post under the same user name each time
    so we can find your important messages more easily, thanks!

    Anonymous 7843, Sep 19, 2005
  5. On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:07:18 -0700, Vector wrote:

    > Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
    > semicolon
    > ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
    > there anyother way??

    Use MS-BASIC :)

    Charles Sullivan, Sep 20, 2005