substract two time var

Alexandre Jaquet

Does something exist to substract two variables who contains time values
or I've to write it ?

Now I've my "times" values

sub getTime {
return strftime "%H:%M:%S",localtime;
}

wich return formated Hours : 10:10:31

phaylon

Alexandre said:
Does something exist to substract two variables who contains time values
or I've to write it ?

I'm quite sure there's something on CPAN. What did you try and why didn't
it suit your needs?

}

wich return formated Hours : 10:10:31

Even if I'm sure that quite a few modules include methods that might be
used, personally I would have just written the necessary code. The
problem is too trivial to spend time looking for applicable modules.