substring search without using built in utils

zeal elite

Hi,

I am looking for substring search python program without using the built in
funtions like find, or 'in'.

Appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
zeal

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001

Bernard

do your homework and use regexes! but the find() and in() function
works great for normal strings...why don't you want to use them?

zeal elite a écrit :

dursuncaglar

My lecture Mustafa Baþer give me the same homework.But u have to
check similar algorithm at c then you can manipulate the same functions
for python.Cause other languages (except C#, java etc.) does not have a
strong library as python.Or alternatively you can check the source
codes too see behind the function's code.