Sudoku++

Bartosz Bien

Hello friends,

I'm looking for a simple Sudoku puzzle generator with C++ source code.
I browsed some sourceforge projects, but these are mostly in Java and
rather too complex.

A decent descriptive document would be good as well.

Victor Bazarov

Bartosz said:
I'm looking for a simple Sudoku puzzle generator with C++ source code.

Have you tried 'comp.sources.wanted'? What about Google? I went to
check on Google, it gave me more than 5 thousand links in response to
"sudoku puzzle c++" search...
I browsed some sourceforge projects, but these are mostly in Java and
rather too complex.

Aw... And you can't be bothered to take Java code and convert it to C++,
can you?...
A decent descriptive document would be good as well.

I suppose you also wouldn't mind if I transfer $5000 to your bank account?

Old Wolf

Victor said:
Have you tried 'comp.sources.wanted'? What about Google? I went to
check on Google, it gave me more than 5 thousand links in response to
"sudoku puzzle c++" search...

Aw... And you can't be bothered to take Java code and convert it
to C++, can you?...

Or run the Java code as-is...
I suppose you also wouldn't mind if I transfer $5000 to your
bank account?

ITYM, transfer $5000 /from/ your bank account.