sumowanie czasu

Marek Szarafiñski junior

Mam takie kalendarzowe pytanie. Zapisuje czas w postaci tablicy znaków, jak
poni¿ej:

yymmddhhmm

yy - rok
mm - miesi±dz
dd - dzieñ
hh - godzina
mm - minuta

teraz do tak zdefiniowanego czasu chcê dodaæ drug± datê. Na przyk³ad

0407061645
0205121026

czyli do 6'tego lipca 2004, godz. 16:45 chcê dodaæ 12'ty maja 2002, godz.
10:26

Dodawanie minut i godzin opanowa³em, i teraz jest problem takiej natury: czy
miesi±dz ma 28, 30 czy 31 dni; wiem, ¿e tego uczyli w przedszkolu, ale by³em
na wagarach.

Dziêki za pomoc
Mrek

Marek Szarafiñski junior

przepraszam, g³upie i nie istotne pytanie... wszystko co chcê zrobiæ ju¿
istnieje

Pozdrawiam i przepraszam
Mrek

Peter van Merkerk

Marek said:
przepraszam, g³upie i nie istotne pytanie... wszystko co chcê zrobiæ ju¿
istnieje

Pozdrawiam i przepraszam
Mrek

csid woiprxweup w re upruicwoip vr n p reuw cewr w poiwc cpn cunncew p
urcn cewpirocn epw ncwpoirec n

piocupwe opweirc p i cp nenrc poiw cnprpewn piwuepnc eworc p wep n
cprpc wiurpwe pwerc p vty vfoi

Howard

Peter van Merkerk said:
csid woiprxweup w re upruicwoip vr n p reuw cewr w poiwc cpn cunncew p
urcn cewpirocn epw ncwpoirec n

piocupwe opweirc p i cp nenrc poiw cnprpewn piwuepnc eworc p wep n
cprpc wiurpwe pwerc p vty vfoi

Ok, I'll bite. Is this actually a question and answer, or a joke? What
language has "g3upie" as a word? Or "cprpc"? That sure looks hard to
pronounce! (Maybe it's just my newsreader setting, unable to handle
whatever language set this is?)

-Howard

Bob Hairgrove

Ok, I'll bite. Is this actually a question and answer, or a joke? What
language has "g3upie" as a word? Or "cprpc"? That sure looks hard to
pronounce! (Maybe it's just my newsreader setting, unable to handle
whatever language set this is?)

-Howard

The OP is writing in Polish. The response is probably just a joke, but
there are a lot of languages out there ... I just don't recognize it
as one of them (could be Welsh for all I know).

I don't speak Polish, but "g3upie" would probably be "glupie" with a
slash through the 'l', and if it means the same as its Russian
counterpart, it would mean "stupid". "Przepraszam" means "excuse me"
or "I'm sorry".

Anybody speaking Polish care to illuminate us (in English, that is
<g>)?

Victor Bazarov

Howard said:
Ok, I'll bite. Is this actually a question and answer, or a joke? What
language has "g3upie" as a word? Or "cprpc"? That sure looks hard to
pronounce! (Maybe it's just my newsreader setting, unable to handle
whatever language set this is?)

The original post and the follow-up are in Polish. The response from
Peter is just banging on the keyboard, AFAICT.

The OP was basically asking to do his homework for him. Nobody who reads
Polish is probably interested in replying.

The OP's task is relatively simple: to add two datetime values given
a certain time format (YYMMDDHHMM). The posting from Marek is offtopic
for two reasons: looks too much like a homework and has nothing to do
with the language (and instead is a general programming problem).

Victor

Jacek Dziedzic

Bob said:
[...]
The OP is writing in Polish. The response is probably just a joke, but
there are a lot of languages out there ... I just don't recognize it
as one of them (could be Welsh for all I know).

I don't speak Polish, but "g3upie" would probably be "glupie" with a
slash through the 'l', and if it means the same as its Russian
counterpart, it would mean "stupid". "Przepraszam" means "excuse me"
or "I'm sorry".

Anybody speaking Polish care to illuminate us (in English, that is
<g>)?

Yes, I care :). It starts with "sorry for the silly question"
and is indeed a homework kinda general programming question,
way OT, but Victor had pointed that out already.

- J.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Jacek Dziedzic said:
Yes, I care :). It starts with "sorry for the silly question"
and is indeed a homework kinda general programming question,
way OT, but Victor had pointed that out already.

Perhaps someone should do OP a favor and give him the rundown in
Polish? ;)