Sun ONE app server 7.0 - a few questions

Rosinger

Hi all,

Can anyone answer one or more of the following questions based on
their experience? I'm trying to get as much info as possible with
regard to using Sun ONE app server 7.0:

1. Does SunOne App Server have support for:
CMR
Lazy Loading of CMR
OrderBy in EJB-QL
OrderBy in CMR
JMS/MQ
Optimistic Locking
2. What happens if a Foreign Key is a sequence? Does CMR still work?
3. Are there tools for STRUTS for in Sun ONE Studio? Like Eclipse and
WSAD (plugins)?
4. What options are there for supporting Session Affinity?
5. Can the EJB and Web Containers be restarted independently?
6. What forms of HTTPSession replication are supported?
7. Dependant Values Objects
8. Read-only EJB Methods? How are they implemented?
9. What Locking modes does Sun ONE Support?
10. Can Sun ONE generate primary-keys for Oracle Sequences?
11. Can it generate the BusinesDelegate for EJBs?
12. How does Sun ONE support Logon, Third Party Authentication, Role
Base Security?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Joshua