Sup and ruby-talk incompatability? Failure to send message body.

Shadowfirebird

I've been playing with the ruby-based Sup mail client, and I've found that
posting to ruby-talk sometimes posts and empty message body. You can see
this for yourself in the thread "Ruby Not Observing DRY principal".

Now, the interesting thing is that I'm using gmail as my SMTP portal, and
the sent mails turn up in my gmail account just fine. So:

1) Something about the way Sup formats mail that freaks out ruby-talk?

2) Something about the way that Sup formats mail that causes gmail to freak
out ruby-talk?

Anyone got any ideas where I go from here?

Ta,
Shadowfirebird.