Sup and ruby-talk incompatability? Failure to send message body.

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Shadowfirebird, Nov 19, 2010.

    I've been playing with the ruby-based Sup mail client, and I've found that
    posting to ruby-talk sometimes posts and empty message body. You can see
    this for yourself in the thread "Ruby Not Observing DRY principal".

    Now, the interesting thing is that I'm using gmail as my SMTP portal, and
    the sent mails turn up in my gmail account just fine. So:

    1) Something about the way Sup formats mail that freaks out ruby-talk?

    2) Something about the way that Sup formats mail that causes gmail to freak
    out ruby-talk?

    Anyone got any ideas where I go from here?

    Ta,
    Shadowfirebird.

    --
    What a tangled web we weave / Go 'round with circumstance / Someone show me
    how to tell / The dancer from the dance...

    Shadowfirebird, Nov 19, 2010