swing html parser

erjdriver

i'm using java 1.4 and the swing parser

javax.swing.text.html.parser.

i've got a simple text file with a SPAN element - it does not parse
it.

if i replace the SPAN with P - it works.

what do i need to do for the parser to parse SPAN.

help?

markspace

erjdriver said:
i'm using java 1.4 and the swing parser

javax.swing.text.html.parser.

i've got a simple text file with a SPAN element - it does not parse
it.

if i replace the SPAN with P - it works.

what do i need to do for the parser to parse SPAN.

help?

I dunno if this is the same parser, but the HTML parser for JEditorPane
says HTML 3.2 is supported, which is pretty old and primitive. No

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html32