    Can anyone offer any help?

    Thanks in advance!
    , Sep 28, 2005

    writes:

    > I have a fairly specific question that I hope you all can help me with.
    > I'm running Solaris and using CDE. I want to be able to switch
    > workspaces using perl either directly, or by sending some command to
    > the system. I don't have a C compiler installed and I cannot install
    > one.
    >
    > Can anyone offer any help?

    Not really a Perl question.

    My guess would be 'man dtksh' and look for the command to change
    workspace.

    HTH

    --
    Brian Raven

    You have to admit that it's difficult to misplace the Perl sources. :)
    -- Larry Wall in <>
    , Sep 29, 2005

  3. anonymous Guest

    Thanks, that acutally gave me the start that I needed!
    anonymous, Sep 29, 2005
  4. "anonymous" <> writes:

    > Thanks, that acutally gave me the start that I needed!

    What does? Please cite some context with your article. Remember, the
    majority of us are not reading using Google Groups, and articles may
    arrive in any order. Even though my newsreader allows me to view the
    parent of any article, that only works when that parent article has
    shown up at my newsserver, and the article you're replying to here has
    not.

    Please be considerate of the rest of us and quote enough context that
    we know what you're replying to.

    -=Eric
    Eric Schwartz, Sep 29, 2005