Symposium "Computational Methods in Image Analysis" within the USNCCM IX Congress - Submission ENDS

Discussion in 'Python' started by tavares@fe.up.pt, May 10, 2007.

    (Apologies for cross-posting)

    Symposium "Computational Methods in Image Analysis"
    National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM IX)
    San Francisco, CA, USA, July 22 - 26 2007
    http://www.me.berkeley.edu/compmat/USACM/main.html

    We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
    colleagues and co-workers.

    Dear Colleague,

    Within the National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM IX),
    to be held in San Francisco, CA, USA, July 22 - 26 2007, we are
    organizing the Symposium "Computational Methods in Image Analysis".
    Examples of some topics that will be considered in that symposium are:
    Image acquisition, Image processing and analysis, Image segmentation,
    3D Vision, Motion analysis, Pattern recognition, Objects recognition,
    Medical imaging and Tools and applications.
    Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to
    invite you to submit an abstract and participate in the symposium
    "Computational Methods in Image Analysis".

    For instructions and submission, please access to the congress website
    at: http://www.me.berkeley.edu/compmat/USACM/main.html.
    Please note, when submitting your abstract you should select "053 -
    Computational Methods in Image Analysis".

    Important dates:

    - Deadline for abstract submissions (EXTENDED): May 15, 2007
    - Final selection of abstracts: May 22, 2007
    - Deadline for early registration (EXTENDED!): June 1, 2007
    - Deadline for regular registration: July 15, 2007

    Kind regards,

    João Manuel R. S. Tavares
    Renato Natal Jorge
    Yongjie Zhang