Syntax for a aspx popup window

Guest

Hi

How do I create a hyperlink to another aspx page and make this page a popup
page receiving a parametre from the parent page. It is the popup part that I
am having problems with. What is the syntax? I am also interessted in knowing
how to set the hight and width of the popup window.

Thanks
"Namespace"

Eliyahu Goldin

You need to use javascript call showModalDialog(...). Look in the help for
the syntax. You will find where to put the height and width.

Eliyahu

Guest

Hi!
Use the window.open("MyPage.aspx?parameter=1") in <a> element

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Kostadin Kostov