{
public:
void print( );

// other member functions
private:
// data members
};

vector<WordAndLineNumbers> v;

for_each( v.begin( ), v.end( ), mem_fun(&WordAndLineNumbers::print));

The above usage of mem_fun gives compilation error.

Kindly correct me and give the right syntax for mem_fun.

Thanks
V.Subramanian

Barry

Suppose I have

class WordAndLineNumbers
{
public:
void print( );

// other member functions
private:
// data members
};

vector<WordAndLineNumbers> v;

for_each( v.begin( ), v.end( ), mem_fun(&WordAndLineNumbers::print));

The above usage of mem_fun gives compilation error.

Kindly correct me and give the right syntax for mem_fun.

The element type of the vector is WordAndLineNumbers, not pointer type,
"mem_fun" is to work with pointer type,
use "mem_fun_ref" instead