SysAdmin of the Year: Nominate Tom Copeland?

Bil Kleb

From SourceForge.net comes,

SysAdmin of the Year Contest
----------------------------

Do have know a SysAdmin who goes beyond the call of duty? If
so, nominate them as SysAdmin of the Year 2007. They can win
great prizes (Macbook Pro, iPhone, Splunk License), including
the knowledge that you care. The first 2500 SysAdmins
nominated get a free t-shirt.

http://www.sysadminoftheyear.com

I say we all nominate Tom Copeland of InfoEther for his
tireless support of rubyforge.org!

Later,

Lionel Bouton

Bil said:
Sorry, the form also requires an email:

tom () infoether ! com

I don't know for you Bill, but he got my vote for the file permission
fixup. He was quick and went a little further to give users the means to
solve the problem at their end which is the best a sysadm can do in my
opinion.

Lionel

Bil Kleb

Lionel said:
Bil said:
http://www.sysadminoftheyear.com

I say we all nominate Tom Copeland of InfoEther for his
tireless support of rubyforge.org! [tom () infoether ! com]

I don't know for you Bill, but he got my vote for the file permission
fixup.

Yes, that was sweet! (Thanks again Tom.)

I submitted a Hoe patch request to tone down the default
rsync options to take advantage of it...

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=13347&group_id=1513&atid=5923

Regards,

Phlip

Lionel said:
I don't know for you Bill, but he got my vote for the file permission
fixup. He was quick and went a little further to give users the means to
solve the problem at their end which is the best a sysadm can do in my
opinion.

+1

Tom has been nice to me for much longer than any other sysadmin who has
generally gotten to know me!

Robert Dober

From SourceForge.net comes,

SysAdmin of the Year Contest
----------------------------

Do have know a SysAdmin who goes beyond the call of duty? If
so, nominate them as SysAdmin of the Year 2007. They can win
great prizes (Macbook Pro, iPhone, Splunk License), including
the knowledge that you care. The first 2500 SysAdmins
nominated get a free t-shirt.

http://www.sysadminoftheyear.com

I say we all nominate Tom Copeland of InfoEther for his
tireless support of rubyforge.org!
Count me in, especially for his reactivity and kindness...
Robert

Trans

From SourceForge.net comes,

SysAdmin of the Year Contest
----------------------------

Do have know a SysAdmin who goes beyond the call of duty? If
so, nominate them as SysAdmin of the Year 2007. They can win
great prizes (Macbook Pro, iPhone, Splunk License), including
the knowledge that you care. The first 2500 SysAdmins
nominated get a free t-shirt.

http://www.sysadminoftheyear.com

I say we all nominate Tom Copeland of InfoEther for his
tireless support of rubyforge.org!

+1 * 10^100!

T.