System Hangs

Jay

My system hangs when I do the following:

1. On asp.net page click on button that has onclick event set to execute
javascript function
2. Display a second asp.net page using the javascript function --
window.open(url). All this works fine. The second page displays several
datagrids.
3. Click again on the button on the first page. Javascript function
executes as noted by a window.alert("test"). However, the second begins to
display and then hangs the system. I cannot do anything at this point but
reboot. I set a break point for the second page on the load event that
evidently never gets executed.

Help.

Jay