System.Web.UI.Design.UrlEditor

Peter Ehli

I have a derived UrlEditor class where I want the overriden filter property to select only the file ImageSource.aspx. Instead I'm
shown all the .aspx files. Is it possible to set the filter propetry so I see only this file - not all the .aspx files. The MS docs
description of the filter property is below my class. Thanks.
using System;
using System.Web.UI.Design;
namespace NetParadigm.WebServerControls
{
public class ImageSourceUrlEditor : UrlEditor
{
protected override string Caption
{
get
{
return "Please Select the file ImageSource.aspx";
protected override string Filter
{
get
{
return "ImageSource file (ImageSource.aspx) | ImageSource.aspx";
Remarks
For each filtering option, the filter string contains a description of the filter, followed by the vertical bar (|) and the filter
pattern. A semicolon can be used to specify a set of several different file extensions to filter for. The strings for different
filtering options are separated by the vertical bar.

The following is an example of a filter string: "Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|All files (*.*)|*.*"