    doing something wrong. Any hints would be appreciated!

    Thanks!
    Brad.
    Bradley Plett, Oct 7, 2004

  2. After more experimentation, I was able to create a simple HTML (WML,
    actually, though an htm suffix works fine) page that did exactly what
    I wanted. I realize that I could recreate this page manually using
    ..NET, but it seems to me that would miss the point and all of the
    benefit of using .NET. So, can someone tell me how to get an ASP.NET
    page to translate into the following on my phone?

    <?xml version='1.0' ?>
    <!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC '-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN'
    'http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml'>
    <wml>
    <head>
    </head>