    as to how to proceed.

    Thanks,

    Gayathri
    gmalai, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Hi,

    I had never tried like this but i think it is possible using following way

    1. While generating the table also generate the textboxes with visibility
    hidden.

    2. Generate ID of each cell and its text box in such a way e.g
    for table cell say "TD1" for the respective Textbox say "TD1_txt" or
    somthing similar

    3. Create a javascript function which is called when you double click on the
    cell, when you know the cell id, you can easily get an object reference for
    text box by using eval function, set its visibility to visible.

    4. you can also have another function for hiding inactive textboxes, which
    can be called on obblur event of textbox.

    5. Once you are done entering the value in the textbox, you can use
    innerText property of cell to sync values.

    HTH

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFydW4gVXBhZGh5YXlh?=, Jan 29, 2005

  3. gmalai

    gmalai Guest

    Thanks for this tip. I will try it soon and see.

    Gayathri
    gmalai, Jan 29, 2005