table and databinding

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Lamberti Fabrizio, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. Hi all,
    in an html page I'm using databinding inside a table, but I'd like setting
    datasrc runtime at window_on_load event.

    I can do that using datasrc property of the table, but I can't update the
    table inside the browser after I've set it.

    If I use method firstPage() on object table I obtain an error.

    Please help me.

    I've defined my table in this way:

    <TR>
    </TR>

    My datasrc id an XML island like this:

    <xml id="dataTable">
    <recordset>
    <record>
    <field1>1</field1>
    </record>
    <record>
    <field1>2</field1>
    </record>
    <record>
    <field1>3</field1>
    </record>
    </recordset>
    </xml>
    Lamberti Fabrizio, Apr 30, 2004

  2. "Lamberti Fabrizio" <> wrote in message news:<c6t8ob$ftg$>...
    > Hi all,
    > in an html page I'm using databinding inside a table, but I'd like setting
    > datasrc runtime at window_on_load event.
    >
    > I can do that using datasrc property of the table, but I can't update the
    > table inside the browser after I've set it.
    >
    > If I use method firstPage() on object table I obtain an error.
    >
    > Please help me.
    >
    > I've defined my table in this way:

    Post a URL to the entire page.

    --
    Hywel
    Hywel Jenkins, Apr 30, 2004

  3. (Hywel Jenkins) wrote:

    > Post a URL to the entire page.

    Presumably the OP doesn't want to get useful answers, since the question
    was multiposted, at least here and alt.html.dhtml. Besides, it's
    apparently not a question about HTML authoring for the WWW.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, May 1, 2004