    Thanks.

    Mike
    http://www.ccnote.com Guide to the most popular web sites and easy tools.

    Mike, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Mike wrote:

    > In a table cell, can we control the fill size of background color ?

    It will fill the entire table cell.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    playing://embrace/the_good_will_out/09_youve_got_to_say_yes.ogg

    Toby A Inkster, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Toby A Inkster <> wrote:

    > Mike wrote:
    >
    >> In a table cell, can we control the fill size of background color ?

    > It will fill the entire table cell.

    By definition, yes. So if you'd like to fill just part of a cell with some
    color, you might consider putting an element (like <div>) inside the cell
    and defining suitable properties (background color, margins) for it.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 29, 2003