Table Layouts

Chris

I still have to do a lot of layouts in tables. Visual Studio Express, when I
add a HTML table from the controls dropdown adds a 3 x 3 table and I can't
edit the number of rows and columns. Is there any way around this. Regards,
Chris.

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP

Hi Chris,

I don't have a complete answer for you but I share your frustration.

Even using Layout > Insert Table is a pain because it's a one-shot deal. You
can't go back in to edit the number of rows or columns and also because it
inserts <td style="width: 100px"> for some reason.

Arrggh.

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]