Table that goes beyond a single page

Wes

To all,

I have a HTML table that I'm generating dynamically from PL/SQL. This
table almost all of the time expands to multiple pages. My problem is
when a row is split between two pages. For example, some of a rows
data may be on the bottom of page #1 and the remainder of this rows
data is on the top of page #2.

Any way to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Wes

Andy Dingley

Wes said:
I have a HTML table that I'm generating dynamically from PL/SQL. This
table almost all of the time expands to multiple pages.

Web browsers don't have "pages" as such, so I assume this is a printing
problem.

Use an explicit <thead> element and put your headers in there. Use CSS
page-break control. NNeither of these are well supported, but they're
an easy improvement.

You can also float a header over the screen version that's fixed as you
scroll, but that usually requires JavaScript to obtain good support.