    Any way to solve this?

    Thanks in advance.

    Wes

    Wes, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Wes

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Wes wrote:

    > I have a HTML table that I'm generating dynamically from PL/SQL. This
    > table almost all of the time expands to multiple pages.

    Web browsers don't have "pages" as such, so I assume this is a printing
    problem.

    Use an explicit <thead> element and put your headers in there. Use CSS
    page-break control. NNeither of these are well supported, but they're
    an easy improvement.

    You can also float a header over the screen version that's fixed as you
    scroll, but that usually requires JavaScript to obtain good support.

    Andy Dingley, Dec 27, 2006