Table to CSS

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Keith, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    I beleive that Tables are not the answer to what I want, and perhaps Iframe
    also. I could not work out how percentages applied in the Iframe would get
    rid of the scrollbars, also how to get the image in the center rather than
    on the left as it is now. All my photos will fit in the 300x300.

    <IFRAME src="images/pz762.jpg" width="300" height="300"
    name="imageframe"></IFRAME>

    I want to list the family photos using a text link on the left side of
    screen, then that link will display the photo on the right side. I have
    been able to do this with the Table above of a sorts, but for the life of me
    I can't see how CSS does it. Can someone please point me to an example in
    CSS for what seems a pretty simple to do page.
    Keith, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Keith wrote:

    [snip]

    > I want to list the family photos using a text link on the left side of
    > screen, then that link will display the photo on the right side. I
    > have been able to do this with the Table above of a sorts, but for the
    > life of me
    > I can't see how CSS does it. Can someone please point me to an
    > example in CSS for what seems a pretty simple to do page.

    An example for you:
    http://brightonfixedodds.net/css.html

    I can't check it in IE but it does validate so it should be ok.

    hth
    --
    frostie
    http://brightonfixedodds.net