tables in a <div>

greg

Ok, I've got some fireworks sliced up images. It's like a little metal
plate looking thing that I've been using in my non css site to display news
and updates. I sliced out the middle, and brought it into dreamweaver, set
the sliced image to the background of the table so the image can stretch
vertically depending on how much text is in the middle table. So I wanted
to put the fireworks HTML inside a div and position the <div> from there
with CSS. Would this work? Is it a fopaugh (sp?) to do this? Any help
would be great. Should I just stick the image in a <div>, and another <div>
on top for positioning the text? Thanks

Greg G.