tables & rows & columns

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by et, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. et

    et Guest

    I have a table that doesn't line up the way I want it to. I have 6 rows and
    3 columns. The 3rd column spans the 6 rows and contains a grid. If the
    data in the grid has more than 6 rows of data, the other rows spread out
    vertically, as if there is extra space in there. I don't want that to
    happen, I want the 6 rows to be together as if there is no space between
    then. I have tried using height, valign, using a set height and using a
    percentage height and it doesn't work. How can I make the 6 rows on the
    left align all the way to the top?

    runat="server" ID="Table1">

    et, Oct 22, 2005

  2. et

    Remy Guest

    Maybe I didn't really get your question, but I do not see a grid in the
    3rd column.
    But did you try to put another table into one cell? That often works.

    Remy Blaettler
    www.collaboral.com

    Remy, Oct 22, 2005