    Is there any way to bring up a remote web PAGE in a TABLE cell?
    Thanks in advance,
    Glenn
    Onson, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Onson wrote:
    > Is there any way to bring up a remote web PAGE

    yes - requires server side functionality. what http server do you use?

    > in a TABLE cell?

    once you have the remote page you can include it wherever you wish in your
    markup although I'm not sure how a remote page could be considered to be
    tabular data (unless you have lots of them).

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Onson

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:03:12 GMT, "Onson" <> wrote:

    : Is there any way to bring up a remote web PAGE in a TABLE cell?
    : Thanks in advance,

    Now why would you want to do a dumb thing stealing?

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Onson

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > : Is there any way to bring up a remote web PAGE in a TABLE cell?
    > Now why would you want to do a dumb thing stealing?

    You are assuming the page is someone elses, where it need not be.
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Onson

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:30:13 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    wrote:

    : In article <>,
    : says...
    : > : Is there any way to bring up a remote web PAGE in a TABLE cell?
    : > Now why would you want to do a dumb thing stealing?
    :
    : You are assuming the page is someone elses, where it need not be.

    Mine, yours, his, her's... simply give a url.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Oct 27, 2003