    the whole tabstrip not for each piece so this doesn't help.
    Is there a way to solve this issue?

    Thanks.
    DSISupport, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Hi DSISupport,

    Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
    As for the style sheet question on ASP.NEt TabStrip IE webcontrol, it is
    caused by the implementation of the TablStrip control. Since the tablstrip
    control and other IE webcontrols are based on the IE htc components,
    they're not rendered as normal HTML element in webbrowser, we can use the
    HTC xml element in clientside browser, so it dosn't use the normal CSS
    style model to do the UI customization. Currently the only model is to use
    the XXStyle collection to specify the style inline. Also, the Menu and
    TreeView controls has been upgrated to the buildin Server controls in
    ASP.NET 2.0 which expose the common CssClass style properties. For the
    Tabstrip IE webcontrol, it is still limited to its current HTC model.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security