tag is not executed

Tomas

Hello,

I have tag <%# Common.GetBaseURL %> which is replaced with the string using
code below. The tag is executed in default.aspx web page but when I put it
into another web page let's say test.aspx
it do not work anymore, the GetBaseURL method never executed. Where I made
mistake?

app_code\Common.cs
public class Common

{

public static string GetBaseURL

{

get

{

string url = null;

url = HttpContext.Current.Request.Url.Scheme + "://" +
HttpContext.Current.Request.Url.Authority +
HttpContext.Current.Request.ApplicationPath;

if ((url.EndsWith("/")))

{

return url.Remove(url.LastIndexOf("/"));

}

else

{

return url;

[...]