tagPrefix=asp

nk

I had the same problem.

I found this thread:
http://dotnetslackers.com/community...-compilation-error-in-the-web-site_2E00_.aspx
which says to change the references in the web.config for
<system.web><pages><controls><add tagPrefix="asp"... to
<system.web><pages><controls><add tagPrefix="ajax"...

That seems to have cleared up my problems. The re-defining of the <asp:></asp> tag seems like it's setup to cause problems.

nk

http://www.eggheadcafe.com