    printer.

    Thanks,

    Tom
    tshad, May 18, 2006

  2. If you move the logic to a user control, it's a pretty simple thing to do:
    http://openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=45

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], May 18, 2006

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    "Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME
    net> wrote in message news:e3U%...
    > If you move the logic to a user control, it's a pretty simple thing to do:
    > http://openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=45

    Not quite sure if that would do what I am trying to do or not.

    There was a way to do this I found a long time ago that allowed me to grab
    part of my page and put it into my email to send out, but I can't seem to
    find that anymore.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, May 19, 2006