    April 2011!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 27, 2011

  2. dorayme wrote:
    > <https://myrta.com/regcheck/>
    >
    > April 2011!

    It's expired ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 27, 2011

  3. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <ip84qd$hpo$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > <https://myrta.com/regcheck/>
    > >
    > > April 2011!

    > It's expired ;-)

    I got it via white on red link at bottom of

    <http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/myrta/rego/free-registration-check.html

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 27, 2011
  4. dorayme wrote:

    > <https://myrta.com/regcheck/>
    >
    > April 2011!

    Your point being? Is it bad to have a site that works even on IE 6? (I'm
    just assuming it does.) Or did you miss the "+" sign in
    "We recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+ to view this
    site."
    and the fact that the link in it points to a page where you can download the
    newest released version of IE (currently IE 9)?

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Apr 27, 2011
  5. dorayme

    Tim Streater Guest

    In article <aWMtp.37020$>,
    "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > <https://myrta.com/regcheck/>
    > >
    > > April 2011!

    > Your point being? Is it bad to have a site that works even on IE 6? (I'm
    > just assuming it does.) Or did you miss the "+" sign in
    > "We recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+ to view this
    > site."
    > and the fact that the link in it points to a page where you can download the
    > newest released version of IE (currently IE 9)?

    To me, the "+" means "better than", indicating I should use Safari, or
    FireFox, or something other than IE.

    --
    Tim

    Tim Streater, Apr 27, 2011
  6. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <aWMtp.37020$>,
    "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > <https://myrta.com/regcheck/>
    > >
    > > April 2011!

    > Your point being? Is it bad to have a site that works even on IE 6? (I'm
    > just assuming it does.) Or did you miss the "+" sign in
    > "We recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+ to view this
    > site."
    > and the fact that the link in it points to a page where you can download the
    > newest released version of IE (currently IE 9)?

    As it happens, I did miss it, and I am sorry for this. But there
    is still a crime committed, just not quite as specifically bad as
    I had thought.

    I think I know how you worked out that I missed the +. Still, it
    was astute of you, and no matter how little is posted here, it is
    exciting that we all need to be careful of everything.

    My newsreader has a preference setting to throw up a notice after
    trying to post that says "Are you sure?". I have never turned it,
    on reasoning that I would get blasé over time and ignore it
    anyway!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 27, 2011