Tamino XMark Benchmark - How to change XQuery Functions

Istvan

Hello

I have to make an XMark Benchmark on my Tamino.
(XMark - http://www.xml-benchmark.org/ )

I loaded the Testdata to the databasa correctly.

Now I have problems.

Tamino doesn't support following XQuery Functions (maybe are too old).
zero-or-one, exactly-one and some other synactical things.

Does anybody executed an XMark Benchmark on Tamino and know the needed
changes on the XMark test queries, which have to be changed, so they
can work with tamino ??????

for example Q3 of XMark doesn't work:

let $auction := doc("auction.xml") return
for $b in $auction/site/open_auctions/open_auction
where zero-or-one($b/bidder[1]/increase/text()) * 2 <=
$b/bidder[last()]/increase/text()
return
<increase
first="{$b/bidder[1]/increase/text()}"
last="{$b/bidder[last()]/increase/text()}"/>

or Q20:
because of @income = .... in the Line:
{count($auction/site/people/person/profile[@income >= 100000])}

error message is then --> Invalid comparison</ino:messagetext>
Types: string, integer; line 4, column 56: <![CDATA[>= 100000])}
</preferred><standard>{ cou]]>

Can anybody help me ??
Best regards