Tapestry-like Page Framework?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Aquila Deus, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Aquila Deus

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Hi all!

    Is there any tapestry-like page framework built on ASP.NET?

    I want to be able to write simple page like this:

    Hello, <span insert="User.Name">TestName</span>!

    The UI controls are used implicitly, decided by their attributes rather
    than the tag name, and their data binds to speficied objects directly
    (i.e. there should be nothing like TextBox.Text). And web designers can
    edit & preview the page in WYSIWYG editors without any problem, since
    it's just plain HTML.

    Aquila Deus, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Aquila Deus

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > Is there any tapestry-like page framework built on ASP.NET?
    >
    > I want to be able to write simple page like this:

    Ummm I just make a more complete sample
    http://www.aqd.ath.cx/code-public/sketch/Simple.html

    I guess nobody is doing this for .NET... I'll probably need to write it
    myself :)

    Aquila Deus, Jan 1, 2006