Tapestry-like Page Framework?

Aquila Deus

Hi all!

Is there any tapestry-like page framework built on ASP.NET?

I want to be able to write simple page like this:

Hello, <span insert="User.Name">TestName</span>!

The UI controls are used implicitly, decided by their attributes rather
than the tag name, and their data binds to speficied objects directly
(i.e. there should be nothing like TextBox.Text). And web designers can
edit & preview the page in WYSIWYG editors without any problem, since
it's just plain HTML.