Teaching myself how to code using java but stuck and need help

Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm new to the forum so please go easy if this is an easy or dumb question. The title says it all, I'm teaching myself how to code in java and I ran into a problem, I will provide screenshots below of the coding.

I want to call individual field titles using firebase but currently, I am getting everything all of the exercises in one go. I am wondering what I might be doing wrong because I can't seem to figure it out.

Any kind of help would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 45