Technology of the ip camera(web camera)

Pola

I am working with IIS.
I am using ISAPI Extension dll, that runs on the web server.
I am working on the appl that have to receive images(jpeg from video camera)
in the real time.
the client accept images using Internet Ex. (no apps run on client side).
Using technology of the ISAPI Extension dll client accept images with big interval
(1 image(the size of the img 5000KB) per sec).

The technology of the ip camera (web camera) enable to receive images in Internet Ex. with smaller time interval (close to 4 images per sec).

I was unsuccessful to find any information on that subject.
Please help me to find examples of source code (if it possible on VC++), that works with ip camera, or links on that subject.

thank you,
Pola

Jeff Cochran

I am working with IIS.
I am using ISAPI Extension dll, that runs on the web server.
I am working on the appl that have to receive images(jpeg from video camera)
in the real time.
the client accept images using Internet Ex. (no apps run on client side).
Using technology of the ISAPI Extension dll client accept images with big interval
(1 image(the size of the img 5000KB) per sec).

The technology of the ip camera (web camera) enable to receive images in Internet Ex. with smaller time interval (close to 4 images per sec).

I was unsuccessful to find any information on that subject.
Please help me to find examples of source code (if it possible on VC++), that works with ip camera, or links on that subject.

It appears that none of what you describe is related to ASP. Perhaps
a VC++ group or even the manufacturer of your camera would be an
alternate source of info.

Jeff