Tell ya' what:

castironpi

I want to regression a signal. It's NN, not necessarily, sine wave.
What kind of numbers of harmonic simultaneous sounds are we looking
at? How close to an A 440 can a human make?

I want recognition to alert me. As a sine wave is coming in:
for t in [ ( 200* sin( x*2 ), 200* cos( x*2 ) ) for x in range( 10 ) ]: print( *t )
0.0 200.0
181.859485365 -83.2293673094
-151.360499062 -130.728724173
-55.8830996398 192.03405733
197.871649325 -29.1000067617
-108.804222178 -167.814305815
-107.3145836 168.770791746
198.121471139 27.3474436416
-57.580663333 -191.531896065
-150.197449354 132.063341649

I want new feature characteristics to chain events. Circuits on -not-
affected- external nodes can decouple clock tick. Realistically, the
human brain uses a layer of several tens before anything is
recognizable (sure, this photoreceptor says red all the time).

Bring us the process of focus: Think mushroom clouds. Some of the
smoke cycles back to redirection newcome particles, formed later in
the blast. Program some of the ops. I feel like I'm asking if all
the senses stream in paralell.

Thing about rivers is, their current runs downstream: which does echo
the process of muscle control: multiple brain pathways combine at
confluences to generate a river: one muscle fiber microbundle (non
contiguous, but that was later evolution). (Finely articulate ionic
grades in three dimensions.) Input is other. It's still downstream
for inputs, but the waves overlap at the 'deltas' with an
chemoelectric interference pattern in either brain or spine, and have
to agree on something (saw red, saw temperature, felt pressure).
Those, by the way, are triggered by molecule discharge on the scale of
1,000s of atoms: C1814H2725N423O477S25. Recharge takes an electron.
(Get one!) Humans: big brains.

In brains we have a dynamic structure: you don't ever 'notice' things
per se; they just reorganize brain (in particular trigger growth--
they decay themselves). Given intermodality (say, verbo-tactile?),
varying circuit length (shortest and longest paths from a peripheral
sensory cell to a motor cell (somewhen the name), cumulative depth
(length) of iteration (generation) at which concepts form (Sartorius
muscle direct stimulation), and correlate factor length of concept,
children learn words based on exposure time (snooty kids know
'entrepreneur' (a between taker by the way, and 'revenue' come in
again)) and varieties of thingsthatleduptoit: things that led up to
it. The deeper concepts don't even motivate you to move, hardly even
the tongue.

You could do a lot of refining on your electric-medium perceptions: no
boring stuff, no watered down, spam making, spam fighting, though with
a few extra generations of hardware.

Did everyone take the course on computer architecture?

Grant Edwards

Did everyone take the course on computer architecture?

No.

I personally know dozens of people who didn't.

And I know others who took a course on computer architecture
but not the course on computer architecture.

Grant Edwards

Yow! Does your SPEED QUEEN have CABLE?

Ya know, I was thinking about trying to find an updated file of
Zippy quotes for use in my .sig, but I decided that having all
of the pop culture references be 30-years out of date was part
of the charm.

castironpi

I want to regression a signal.  It's NN, not necessarily, sine wave.
What kind of numbers of harmonic simultaneous sounds are we looking
at?  How close to an A 440 can a human make?

I want recognition to alert me.  As a sine wave is coming in:
for t in [ ( 200* sin( x*2 ), 200* cos( x*2 ) ) for x in range( 10 ) ]: print( *t )

0.0 200.0
181.859485365 -83.2293673094
-151.360499062 -130.728724173
-55.8830996398 192.03405733
197.871649325 -29.1000067617
-108.804222178 -167.814305815
-107.3145836 168.770791746
198.121471139 27.3474436416
-57.580663333 -191.531896065
-150.197449354 132.063341649

Did everyone take the course on computer architecture?

E.g. sum() is not an operation you do in world operations. (i
question that 'walk' is.) you don't ( add ) drop to puddle, you move
drop. we've all got graphics sub-primitives but no modelling ones.
you don't want to decode sense cell inputs, do you? i'd say in
complexity, one cell adds up to an entire input line-trail (wake). I
would be proposing multiplexcating every CPU unit onto every input
gate: off keystrokes and camera photovoltaics. (Light takes six -
complexity- muscles, plus squinting, while not six calory-muscles.)
So, taking outputs to be common combinations of inputs, unless you
want symbological inputs to map to anything constructive. I think we
design architecture utility-first. Ste p1. Big box? Would
calculations include utility transponders (tabulation)? Time-scale is
discretized. Can you be more productive continuously? Do you need to
recognize users discretely, each an own interaction on file, due to
discrete measures (discrete times)? It's more robotic than our
interface with dogs. Does anyone have names for syllables?
Superlatives are always theoretical. What can we learn from an
executed time-space translation? Point is, sum() is not real, add is.

I think event-driven stuff. It's non-destructive. Are there other
tables after D.J.? He's predictable alright.

Broadcast dropoff "sighted" (recognized). Is that bandwidth or baud?
How quickly can you get total human decible out of a room?

Jorgen Grahn

Ya know, I was thinking about trying to find an updated file of
Zippy quotes for use in my .sig, but I decided that having all
of the pop culture references be 30-years out of date was part
of the charm.

"I hope the ''Eurythmics'' practice birth control ..."

More like 20--25 years.

/Jorgen