temp files on server

Sunny

Hi,

not really a remoting problem, but it looks like that the file is still open
when you try to delete. I have never used ReportDocument, but look if it
has a Dispose or Close method and invoke it before you try to delete the
file.

You may try as well to put the Delete method in a try/catch block and to see
what exception is thrown if any.

Sunny

user

chanmmn said:
Have you tried to stop your www service?

chanmm
Hello,

Check the permissions on the folder and make sure that ASPNET has the
correct permissions.

ChiefDnd

Paul Hilton

Thanks Sunny. But I have written some code in response.close() also.
But while I run the application in debug mode, the cursor does not go beyond
response.writefile or response.redirect.

Please suggest.