template-id 'VISDictionary<const char *, VISNamedContainerTypeCode *>' used as a declarator

Gil

Hope this is the right group to post to.

I compiled C++ code that ran fine on Windows with VisualStudio 6.0.

I then moved the code to Solaris 9 and compiled with g++, but am
getting the following errors :

In file included from corba.h:97,
from code_ims_c.hh:13,
from code_s.hh:11,
from code_impl.h:18,
from server.cpp:25:
vtcimp.h:141: parse error before `;'
vtcimp.h:142: template-id `VISDictionary<const char *,
VISNamedContainerTypeCode *>' used as a declarator
vtcimp.h:142: parse error before `;'
vtcimp.h:191: parse error before `;'
vtcimp.h:192: template-id `VISDictionary<const char *, VISEnumTypeCode
*>' used as a declarator
vtcimp.h:192: parse error before `;'
vtcimp.h:214: parse error before `;'
vtcimp.h:215: template-id `VISDictionary<const char *,
VISUnionTypeCode *>' used as a declarator

The header files that are generating the errors are CORBA header files
for Borland Enterprise Server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!