template instance in normal class

sahpathi

Hi,

Can anybody give an example of template class instance in a normal
class.
I tried three books and around 5 top sites to get an answer.

benben

sahpathi said:
Hi,

Can anybody give an example of template class instance in a normal
class.
I tried three books and around 5 top sites to get an answer.

template <typename T>
class A{};

class B
{
public:
A<int> a;
std::vector<float> v;
std::pair<int, double> pr;

// etc...
};

Regards,
Ben

Lucman

sahpathi said:
Hi,

Can anybody give an example of template class instance in a normal
class.
I tried three books and around 5 top sites to get an answer.

// template class examples
//
// generic template class
template<class Item>
class myobject
{
public:
myobject();
private:
Item data;
};
//class imlementation
template<class Item>
myobject::myobject()

int main()
{
//calling temlate class

myobject<int> testobject;
myobject<char> testobject;
return 0;
}

Regards,
Lucman <[email protected]>

sahpathi

Lucman said:
// template class examples
//
// generic template class
template<class Item>
class myobject
{
public:
myobject();
private:
Item data;
};
//class imlementation
template<class Item>
myobject::myobject()

int main()
{
//calling temlate class

myobject<int> testobject;
myobject<char> testobject;
return 0;
}

Regards,
Lucman <[email protected]>

There is no issue for instantiation in main. But when I instance it in
ANOTHER CLASS, that is when it creates problems.

sahpathi

sahpathi said:
There is no issue for instantiation in main. But when I instance it in
ANOTHER CLASS, that is when it creates problems.

Hey thanks. It is done now.