TemplateColumn CheckBox

Nus Pieds

Hi,

I have a datagrid and would like to use a checkbox (NOT a
LinkButton) to select/deselect entries. In the template,
I set the CheckBox AutoPostBack to True, but I do not know
how to intercept the check/uncheck and on which line of
the datagrid it occurred.

That's the great thing about LinkButton, because I can
respond to the event in te ItemCommand event handler. But
what do I do when I want to handle the checkbox of my own
template column and still want to know on which line of
the datagrid?

Thanks,

NP