TemplateContainer and generics

Alexander Widera

hi,

normally i create a template-property for a custom control this way:

[PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty)]

[TemplateContainer(typeof(MyTemplateClass))]

public ITemplate TheTemplate

{

get { return _theTemplate; }

set { _theTemplate = value; }

}

But now, i have the wish to use instead of MyTemplateClass, a class which is
generic ... for example: MyTemplateClassGen<something>

How can I realize that? ... with the typeof() it doesn't work

thank,
alex